INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND MOBILITY MASTERCLASS
About – This course prepares the trainee to take customer requests on international studies and be able to attend to clients who seek employment outside the shores of Nigeria and vice versa. The trainee gains the knowledge needed to secure admissions in choice higher institutions in every part of the world and is able to facilitate clients’ relocation plans and sets them on the right path to follow to a successful education or relocation plan.
Objective – to expose the trainee to the technicalities of admission applications across the globe and enable them identify genuine schools and work employers abroad.
- School Advisory board members
- Secondary School owners/Principals
- Travel agents
- Travel Consultants
Duration: 4 days
- Identifying intending student eligibility
- Study advisory and relevant document collation
- Admission application – theory & practical
- Partnership facilitation with schools abroad
- Practical sessions with schools in UK, US, Canada, Australia.
- Introduction to international mobility program
- Identifying genuine work link portals
- Work permit application and processing
- Admission portal registration for each participant
Basic computer knowledge and skills
Travel Business Training
Use of laptop is recommended